Jim Bouchard goes over 8 universal strategies for personal and professional mastery that apply to large and small business alike.
- Focus – letting go of the distractions keeping you from the task at hand
- Understand and Cultivate Power
- Be Confident – Yet Humble
- Be Flexible, Adaptable, and Comfortable with Uncertainty
- Strap on Your Belt
- Keep “Beginners” Mind
- Be a Leader (Get 8 Strategies for Effective Leaders for free) – Be the leader you would want to follow
Perfection is not a destination; it’s a never-ending process. The true masters has a beginners mind. A master has failed more times than a beginner has ever attempted.